Alternative Solutions Counseling and Coaching offers clients without insurance, or choosing not to participate through insurance, a sliding scale based on level of income.
- Oxford Health Plans
- UHC Student Resources
- AllSavers UHC
- Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Shared Services
- Allied Benefit Systems - Aetna
- Surest (Formerly Bind)
- Health Plans Inc.
- UnitedHealthcare Global
- Christian Brothers Services - Aetna
- Trustmark Health Benefits - Aetna
- Trustmark Health Benefits - Cigna
- Trustmark Small Business Benefits - Aetna
- Health Scope - Aetna
If your insurance plan includes out-of-network coverage, we can provide documentation (using an ICD-10 code that indicates a diagnosis is being deferred) for reimbursement of session fees. Full payment is required at time of treatment, and then you will submit the documentation to your insurance company. Your insurance provider will reimburse you directly.
Please call your insurance company to confirm your out-of-network percentage of reimbursement before scheduling the free consultation.